All visitors to St. George Plantation must observe all rules and regulations imposed upon the Association’s members. It is expected that you and all members of your party will comply with the rules stated below. This form must be signed by the person registered with, and responsible to, Resort Vacation Properties of St. George Island or the owner.
Please note the following:
1. The person making the reservation should sign the line marked “Renter.”
2. List the names of ALL persons in your rental party, as well as any day visitors you may be expecting during your stay. Please include “Day Visitor” next to their name(s).
3. Please state the number of adults and children in your party. The total number of adults and children, day or night, may not exceed the “Maximum Occupancy” stated in our marketing materials.
The St. George Plantation Rental Agreement must be signed and returned prior to your arrival. Admittance to the Plantation will not be permitted without one. Please print or make photocopies for your reference.
1. DAMAGE TO DUNES OR DUNE VEGETATION IS A VIOLATION OF FLORIDA LAW. DIGGING, CLIMBING & WALKING ON THE DUNES IS PROHIBITED.
2. EACH HOME IN THE PLANTATION IS PRIVATELY OWNED. DO NOT USE PRIVATE DUNE WALKOVERS OR TRESPASS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY.
3. To access the Beach, your party must use the community boardwalks at the end of each street.
4. No on-street parking. Parking is restricted to your rental house, the beach club and tennis court parking lots.
5. All renters and guests must be registered with Plantation Gate Security through the rental agency or owner.
6. Overnight guests must not exceed the sleeping capacity of your rental home.
7. The “Rental Tag” must be properly displayed at all times while you are in the Plantation. It is not transferable.
8. Posted speed limits must be observed at all times while you are in the Plantation. Speed is checked by radar. Citations and/or fines may be issued for violations.
9. No golf cart, go-cart, mopeds, or four-wheeled bikes allowed. Motorcycle use is restricted to owners only.
10. Access to Bob Sikes Cut is restricted to a footpath which starts at the parking area at the west end of Leisure Lane and goes directly southward to the Gulf beach, then westward to the Cut.
11. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at the pool or tennis courts. Pool hours, limits and rules are posted and must be observed per Florida law. Use of the pool is not guaranteed by this Agreement.
12. All children under age 16 must wear a helmet when riding a bicycle, skateboard or roller blades.
13. Loud or obnoxious behavior is not allowed. Please be considerate of others when using the beach and common areas.
14. Open fires and fireworks are prohibited.
15. Authorized pets must be on a leash per County Ordinance. Pet owners must “clean up” after their pets.
16. Hanging towels, laundry, etc. on railings and balconies is not permitted. Use drying areas out of view.
17. Littering is strictly prohibited. Litter receptacles are provided at community beach access walkways.
18. Garbage must be placed in suitable containers and kept in an area shielded from view.
19. Boats, trailers and jet skis must be parked under your rental home. Use of jet skis in Franklin County is governed by a County Ordinance. There are no available boat ramps for launching inside the Plantation. Please obey all safety rules.
20. Arrangements to bring ANY motor home into the Plantation must be made 2 weeks in advance. Motor homes must be able to be parked under your rental home. The only exception to this rule is for a certified medical necessity.
21. The established policy of St. George Plantation Owners Association, Inc. requires that an Entrance Fee of $75.00 for each rental unit be collected once during each continuous rental period. If the Entrance Fee has been paid to the owner of your rental unit or to your rental agent, you have no further responsibility for its payment.
**If you have any questions or concerns relating to the above stated rules and regulations, Plantation Security Officers will assist you. Call 850-927-2362
I have read the above rules and have had an opportunity to ask Resort Vacation Properties, Plantation Security Staff or the property owner questions. I understand all of the rules and agree to abide by them. I understand that my failure to comply with these rules, or the failure of any member of my party to comply, may result in a fine or the termination of my occupancy within St. George Plantation, or both.
*These guidelines are subject to change at any time and without notice.