How to Make a Reservation
Browse our website to get an idea of the kind of property or properties among our vast selection of St George Island rentals that will best suit your needs and which homes you find most appealing. Once you have made a list of possibilities, reservations can be made online directly through the website, or please call our office at (866) 976-7814 and one of our Reservations Specialists will be happy to assist you in making a final selection.
Please designate one person in your party to be responsible for all payments and correspondence regarding your reservation. After you reserve the property, we will email you a tentative acknowledgement confirming that your reservation has been made.
Making a Tentative Reservation on our Website
For online reservations, just follow the easy instructions and the reservation system will gather the required information from you to make the tentative reservation. Be assured that our online system is secure and your confidential information will remain safe. If requested, we will forward confirmation through the postal service.
Reserving by Phone
Virtually the same as our online process except that one of our friendly Reservation Specialists will gather the appropriate information. A tentative confirmation acknowledgement is sent electronically or by the postal service as requested. Reservation Specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Confirming a Tentative Reservation
The first task is to submit the “Guest Registration” form along with your confirmation deposit. Additionally, if your home is located in the St. George Plantation, we also need receipt of the “St. George Plantation Rental Agreement.” Those forms will be emailed to you via DocuSign, or, they can be printed and mailed to us at 61 West Gulf Beach Drive, St. George Island, FL 32328.
To confirm a new reservation, the first deposit is due the day the booking is made. See below for more details:
- Guests that book at least 100 days prior to their arrival are required to make a deposit of 25% of the total rental due on the day the booking is made. A second payment of 25% is due 90 days prior to arrival and the final 50% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Guests that book between 31 and 99 days prior to their arrival are required to make a 50% deposit of the total rent due on the day the booking is made. The final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- For last minute reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, full payment of the total rent is due on the day of booking.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We have several methods for payment: By postal service, we accept your personal check, money order or cashier’s check. Payment can be made online with an “E-check” which is a personal check submitted electronically through our secure site. We also accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover online.
Fees & Other Charges
Our rates are all inclusive. There are no additional fees charged by Resort Vacation Properties except taxes and optional selections, such as use of an elevator and pool heat as requested. Fees for optional selections are subject to state and county taxes.
Advanced Booking Specials
By booking at least nine months in advance for a 7-night stay during High Season, you will receive a 10% discount off of the advertised rate, or reserve your 7-night stay six months in advance and get 5% off. The week of July 4 is excluded from this offer. In Mid and Low Seasons, you can save 15% when you book your 7 night stay at least nine months in advance and 10% when your reservation is made at least six months in advance. Monthly guests can save, too. Book any 28-day stay at least six months in advance and take 5% off of the advertised rate. Look for the Advance Booking Special icon on the individual property descriptions to find one of a large selection of homes that participate in this offer. Our Repeat Renters can take an additional 5% off, if the home participates in that discount. Except for our Repeat Renter Discount, the Advance Booking Special cannot be combined with any other offer.
Early Check-In Available Now
If you would like to get your toes in the sand sooner rather than later,purchase one of the 50 reserved spots and we will prearrange the housekeeping and maintenance schedules so you can access your vacation home at 2:00 pm. If your vacation home is vacant** immediately prior to your arrival date, the purchase of an early check-in allows you entry at 11:00 am! **This is only available if the home is unoccupied one week prior to arrival.
- This offer is on a first come, first served basis because special accommodations can only be made for 50 homes on a daily basis.
- The cost varies and depends on the size of the home. Please call our office for more information.
- Payment must be made prior to arrival and once paid, the cost is non-refundable unless we are unable to prepare your home by your pre-purchased early check-in time.
- It will be necessary for you to visit the Check-In Center upon your arrival to obtain a new keyless entry code. (For those homes that offer this amenity.) The code provided on your Final Summary is only operational after 4:00 pm.
- In the event an emergency prevents us from having your home prepared by your pre-purchased early check-in time, we will call you as quickly as possible and your payment will be refunded.
“Maximum occupancy” means all persons on the premises, including infants. Must be 25 years old to rent. Pets allowed only in pet-friendly homes, as noted. Smoking is not allowed in any home.
The guest, including all members of the guest’s party understands & agrees: Upon confirming a reservation, a contractual agreement is made between Resort Vacation Properties of St. George Island, Inc. & the guest, including all members of the guest’s party. The guest & the rest of their party agree to abide by these Rental Guidelines.