Two primary reasons for renting from Resort Vacation Properties are location and amenities. As you already know, there is no better place than St. George Island and the greater Forgotten Coast to relax and enjoy the many benefits of “island time.”
As for amenities, considering the beautiful weather coastal Florida is known for, everyone wants to know about the swimming pools at our properties. Time on the beach and in the Gulf of Mexico is wonderful, but sometimes you and your guests want to enjoy a dip in private.
Here are five of the coolest pools available through Resort Vacation Properties, including one in exclusive St. George Plantation. They’ll make you want to grab a towel and a cool drink and head poolside right away!
- Aisle of Palms — The pool at Aisle of Palms is the signature outdoor attraction of this beachfront home located on the east end of the island. It is a remarkable 60 feet long by 20 feet wide and includes a spillover spa. There is plenty of room on the adjacent deck for pool parties of any size and it is all close enough to hold a conversation with guests on the numerous balconies of the five-bedroom, five-bath home, which sleeps 18.
- A Glimpse of Heaven — What is 40 feet long, screened in, with a giant dolphin fountain and an outdoor kitchen? The pool at A Glimpse of Heaven, of course. This covered pool is adjacent to an opulent living area, complete with a half bath just for pool guests. It’s like having a giant swimming pool at one end of your amazing living room!
- Camelot — King Arthur would approve of the lagoon-style pool at Camelot, complete with its own waterfall. Nestled in luxuriant tropical flora, the pool is a short walk from the beach, and both the covered and open decks overlook its curvy expanse. It’s a fantastic place to read, relax and sunbathe . . . simultaneously!
- Resort Village — The tropical community pool located in our Resort Village inside St. George Plantation could be called a lake if it weren’t for its crystal-clear water. The expansive pool serves four premium properties: Coral Sands, Good Day Sunshine, Isla Callada and Between Tides. And it is large enough, and exquisitely designed, to allow for privacy no matter who’s taking advantage of its relaxing waters.
- Solitude— The pool at Solitude is close enough to the beach that you might be tempted to cast a fishing line into the Gulf, although it’s still delightfully private. Located on the east end, the seven-bedroom home features a screened-in porch adjacent to the pool, which includes a six-person hot tub and private deck. The property may be called Solitude, but for those granted exclusive access, it is definitely a place to unwind and socialize.