Isn’t it wonderful to have all your family and friends under one roof in one of the most beautiful places on earth? That’s the advantage of staying on St. George Island with Resort Vacation Properties.
Some of our most inviting, large-capacity homes are within walking distance of the beach and have amenities sure to excite every member of your group. Take the people you love the most, mix them with ample measures of sunshine, sea breezes, and delicious meals, and you’re sure to have an experience like none other. All you have to do is decide which backdrop you prefer for whatever mood you may find yourself in!
Here are five examples of our large family homes, waiting for you and yours:
- 1st to the Beach — This 5-bedroom jewel on Sunset Beach sleeps 18 and is sure to bathe them all in natural light throughout the day. The decor carries the flavor of Tuscany, and from the cast-iron handrails up the staircase to the tile floors and wall hangings, you’ll feel as though the horizon might lead to the Mediterranean Sea instead of the Gulf of Mexico. The two master suites each have their own private balcony, and the 6-person hot tub is the perfect place for sunset cocktails in the evenings. With a private boardwalk to the beach and access to a community pool, this house has it all.
- Amore Di Sole — Spend a few minutes at this luxurious property and you’ll understand how its name translates to “Love in the Sun.” The centerpiece of Amore Di Sole is the expansive screened-in lanai with its 15×25-foot pool, which can be heated for your extended comfort. Even the hot tub is under cover, so privacy is kept at a premium for everyone in your group. Located right across the street from the beach, this home sleeps 16 and participates in the St. George Plantation amenities program, which includes two community pools, tennis and pickleball courts, the Plantation Clubhouse and fitness center, nature trails, access to Bob Sikes Cut, and more. And just to sweeten the deal, we’ve recently added an elevator for your convenience.
- Ohana — Also located in St. George Plantation, this is the place to make memories that will last forever. With three levels, hardwood floors throughout and seven bedrooms sleeping a grand total of 20, Ohana is the place to bring everyone together. The porches are amazing here, with rocking chairs and chaise lounges to enjoy the sunsets and the natural wonder evident throughout the Plantation. There are three master suites, a chef’s dream of a kitchen, and a game room with a 65-inch flat screen HDTV, Xbox with games, Foosball table, books, a DVD library, full bath and a queen sleeper sofa. Then there’s the 15×25-foot pool, hot tub, elevator, and array of beach toys and family-friendly items for when it’s time to hit the beach at the end of your private boardwalk. With all that, it’s easy to unite an entire family, right at the water’s edge.
- An Island Breeze — What’s not to love about a recently renovated home with breathtaking, unobstructed views from every room? Located in West Gulf Beaches, An Island Breeze offers plenty of just that for up to 14 guests. There’s so much new here, you’ll feel like it was customized just for you. The spaciously remodeled kitchen features new cabinets, pantry, granite countertops, new double-oven stove, and two sinks to take care of your group in the best way possible. And you can enjoy sunbathing and stargazing in the new hot tub and splashing around in the 11×24-foot private pool with the ample privacy 27 palm trees provide every day.
- Aqua Vista — Start every day staring at the Gulf through the main living area’s 30-foot windows, and your vacation will include nothing but great days. Even the third-floor loft shares the view, which you can enjoy on the top floor while you play pool, Foosball, Xbox or watch movies and have drinks thanks to the large flat-screen TV, fridge, and more. The beachfront home sleeps 16 and will allow two 20-lb. dogs, should your furry friends want to come along. With a private pool on the property and a gorgeous beach at the end of the boardwalk, inside and out this is a palace for you and yours.