Save up to 20% at Summer Breeze on any week in August and September 2020!
Save 10% any week at Summer Breeze in August and September 2020. Can be combined with the 10% Repeat Renter for a total of 20%. 7 night minimum is required. Call a reservation specialist to book today. Applies to new reservations.
Did you miss out on your Spring vacation? The island is beautiful in late Summer and early Fall. Save 20% during August and September 2020. There is a 7 night minimum, please call to book this special.