Offering beautiful views, pristine beaches, and a private home where you can get away from it all, St. George Island vacation rentals let you escape from your daily stresses and avoid the crowds, packed hotels, and traffic jams of other popular Florida vacation destinations. You and your friends and family can enjoy the sparkling water, unforgettable sunsets, and luxury amenities with a vacation rental deal from Resort Vacation Properties that’s more affordable than you might think.
St. George Island Vacation Rentals Offer a Private Retreat
Imagine a vacation where you and your family and friends have a living room to relax in or play games in, private bedrooms to sleep in, and a full kitchen to make meals and snacks in. There’s no pressure to eat out every night and no cramped hotel rooms with no place to gather and enjoy each other’s company. St. George Island vacation rentals offer you a private retreat where you’ll enjoy luxurious amenities, including:
- Fully equipped kitchens with cookware, dishes, flatware, glasses, blenders, coffee makers, dishwashers, icemakers or ice trays, microwaves, and toasters
- Washers and dryers
- Freshly made beds with extra pillows and blankets
- Bath towels, including hand towels and washcloths, folded neatly on the beds
- TVs, DVD players, and telephones
- Deck furniture
- A welcoming package of starter supplies with coffee filters, hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher soap, and garbage bags
Most homes also participate in our Free Beach Gear program, so you can choose to have bicycles, kayaks, umbrellas, lounge chairs, and other beach items delivered right to your vacation rental home. And many of our vacation homes are pet friendly, so your loyal four-legged companion can come along and enjoy time with you, too! These details make it easier for you to plan less and start enjoying your vacation as soon as your feet hit the sand and your eyes meet the spectacular views of either the Gulf of Mexico or Apalachicola Bay.
Many of our St. George Island vacation rental homes also have bonus amenities, such as:
- Private pools, many with heat (extra fee may be required)
- Hot tubs
- Elevators (extra fee may be required)
- Screened porches
- Docks for fishing or boating
Things to Do When You’re Not Relaxing on the Beach
Choosing to vacation in a rental home means private bedrooms for a quiet retreat, and living rooms where the whole crew can hang out and play games together. It means you can have breakfast on the deck, lunch on the beach, and share a fabulous family meal cooked in the fully-equipped kitchen. The coffee is brewed just the way you like it, and dining out becomes a special event again instead of a necessity. Every home offers a washer and dryer to keep your favorite beach duds fresh all week, andhelp cut down on packing lists.
Find the St. George Island Vacation Rental Home That’s Right for You
To find a St. George Island vacation rental home to enjoy, you can search for properties by their location identifiers, neighborhoods, or the specific amenities you are looking for. Location identifiers include:
- Beachfront – Properties closest to the beach with nothing, except possibly a protective dune, between the home and the beach
- Beachside – Homes located one lot behind the beachfront properties with no street between them. Some of these homes have no existing houses between them and the beach.
- Across from Beach – Homes that are one lot behind the beachfront properties with a road between them.
- Interior with Beach Access – Properties with one or more streets and/or homes between them and the beach.
- Bayfront – Located on Apalachicola Bay, these homes may have deep or shallow water docks.
- Bayside – Homes located one lot behind the bayfront properties.
- Canal Front – Homes located on Apalachicola Bay, most having a deep water dock.
- Poolside – Homes located next to a community pool.
- Sideview – Properties located on the interior of the community.
Book Your Stay in a St. George Island Vacation Rental Today
St. George Island vacation rentals in sunny Florida have all the amenities, spectacular views, and privacy you’re looking for. And they’re close to a wealth of fun activities, adventures, dining, and nightlife. Resort Vacation Properties also offers discounts that make it easy and affordable to book your stay. Contact us today to make arrangements for your next vacation.
All Homes Include:
- Fully-equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, flatware, glasses, blender, coffee maker, dishwasher, icemaker or ice trays, microwave, and toaster)
- Washer and dryer
- Beds freshly made, along with extra pillows and blankets. Don’t worry about packing bed linens or towels—they’re included!
- A set of bath towels for every person in your party, including hand towels and washcloths, folded neatly on the beds. An additional set of towels is available by request, and will be delivered to you free of charge.
- Wireless internet access
- TVs, DVD players, and telephone
- Deck furniture
- The little things that make a big difference! Each home is stocked with a starter supply of consumable items, including coffee filters, hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher soap, and garbage bags. Less planning for you, more enjoying your vacation.
Most homes also offer additional features, including:
- Private pools, many with heat (may require fee)
- Hot tubs
- Elevators (may require fee)
- Screened porches
- Docks for fishing or boating
- And more!
Well if you have all THAT already covered, what should I bring?
A bathing suit, sunscreen, a beach towel, and flip-flops! Many guests also appreciate having insect repellent handy during certain times of year.
If you have specialty kitchen or cooking items you use regularly, bring those along. Most groceries, condiments, and cleaning supplies are available on the Island or in Apalachicola, but you might want to bring aluminum foil, plastic wraps, sandwich bags, and laundry detergent. Don’t forget medication, or any bath products of which you’re especially fond.
Baby items like cribs, playpens, and strollers are available in select homes, and can also be rented on the Island if you prefer the convenience of not packing them.
vacation home locations
The location of each home is described by both the neighborhood in which it is located and its proximity to either the Gulf of Mexico or Apalachicola Bay. While some homes are identified as “Across the Street” or “Beach Access”, it is quite possible that there are not any existing houses between the home and the views of water.
- “Beachfront” – This is the first row of homes situated closest to the beach with nothing between them except possibly a protective dune.
- “Beachside” – Homes that are “Beachside” are located one lot behind the “Beachfront” houses and there is no road in between. It is quite possible that there aren’t any existing houses between the home and the beach.
- “Across from Beach” – Homes that are “Across from Beach” are located one lot behind the “Beachfront” houses. There is a small street between them and the beach, however, it is quite possible that there is no construction which could obstruct a view of the beach. Each home has a unique view.
- “Interior with Beach Access” – There may be one or more streets and/or houses between an “Interior” home and the beach. Walking distance and views vary.
- “Bayfront” – Bayfront homes are contiguous to the Apalachicola Bay. Some homes may have either a deep or shallow water dock.
- “Bayside” – Homes that are “Bayside” are located one lot behind the “Bayfront” houses. It is possible there is a small street and/or house between them and the Bay. Views vary.
- “Canal Front” – These homes are contiguous to the Apalachicola Bay and most have a deep water dock. Views vary.
- “Poolside” – “Poolside” homes are located adjacent to a community pool. Views vary.
- “Sideview” – Units that are “Sideview” are located in the interior of the community and are neither beachfront, nor poolside. Views vary. They are included in Poolside search results.