Welcome to st. george island!
Located along the Forgotten Coast, St. George Island is a vibrant Florida vacation community that’s sure to turn you into a regular visitor after just one stay. To accommodate your first visit and all the trips you make afterward, Resort Vacation Properties offers several resort neighborhoods that will make you feel right at home, no matter where you’re visiting from.
Our Vacation Neighborhoods
Our vacation neighborhoods are scattered all across St. George Island, giving vacationers the freedom to choose the spot that best meets their needs. These include:
· St. George Plantation: This secluded, gated community is located on the West end of the island. Stretching from the Gulf of Mexico to the Apalachicola Bay, it offers multiple swimming pools, tennis and pickle ball courts, and a fitness center.
· Gulf Beaches: This four-mile-long neighborhood sits in the center of the island. It is located near the restaurants and shopping district of downtown St. George Island.
· Resort Village: This small community of homes is located within St. George Plantation. It features a large, tropically landscaped pool and is perfect for family gatherings and destination events. Resort Village guests can also access Plantation amenities, including an extra pool, tennis and pickle ball courts, and a fitness center.
· Villas of St. George: This 42-unit condominium complex is located right along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, coming complete with a swimming pool and a boardwalk to the beach.
· East End: This neighborhood extends for two miles between the Gulf Beaches and the Dr. Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park. Its low-density locale makes it a favorite for seekers of serenity.
· Sunset Beach: This exclusive community is a part of the East End neighborhood. It features Mediterranean-style homes and desirable amenities like a community pool and tennis courts.
· 300 Ocean Mile: This 99-unit beachfront community offers comfortable, clean townhomes and access to two community pools. It is located on the East end of St. George Island and is near the State Park entrance.
Our Rental Properties
At Resort Vacation Properties, our rental homes range in proximity to the Gulf of Mexico and the Apalachicola Bay. To help our clients choose the perfect location for their upcoming vacation, we describe each property in the following terms:
· Beachfront: The first row of homes closest to the Gulf of Mexico beaches.
· Beachside: The second row of homes closest to the beach. In some cases, nothing separates beachside homes from the beach.
· Across from Beach: The third row of homes closest to the beach. Each of these homes has a unique view.
· Interior with Beach Access: Located one or more streets back from the beach, which is easily reached by foot.
· Bayfront: The first row of houses closest to the Apalachicola Bay. Some of these homes feature a deep or shallow water dock.
· Bayside: The second row of homes closest to the bay. In some cases, nothing separates bayside homes from the bay.
· Canal Front: Located on the bay. Most of these homes have a deep water dock.
· Poolside: Located next to a community pool.
· Sideview: Located on the interior of a neighborhood. These are included in “poolside” property search results.
Aside from ideal locations, each of our rental properties also includes a host of amenities. These include, but certainly aren’t limited to, free Wi-Fi, a washer and dryer, a kitchen stocked with utensils, and much more. Many of our neighborhoods also offer community swimming pools, basketball courts, and clubhouses. As you can see, when you stay with us, you’ll enjoy an active community that increases your island fun.
The St. George Island Experience
There is seemingly no end to the things you can do on St. George Island. After a long, sunny day spent on either a peaceful Gulf or Bay beach, your family can tour the St. George Island State Park and get a taste of the bounties and history our natural environment has to offer. You can also enjoy fishing, sailing, bird-watching, bike-riding, skating, and so much more during the day.
When the sun goes down, your family can head to one of our local eateries to enjoy fresh seafood or hometown bar atmosphere. Each year, St. George Island also hosts regional events, including chili cookoffs, the St. George Island Brewfest, and plenty more that you can savor after your beach day. Or, if you want to browse unique items, you can even pay the pet-friendly shops in Eastpoint and Apalachicola Bay a visit.
Schedule Your Affordable Stay Today
Beach vacations should be all fun and no chore. That’s why we offer a rotating selection of discounts and homeowner offers to help travelers enjoy their vacations to the fullest. What’s more, we also offer a Free Beach Gear credit with most of our rentals, so you won’t have to buy new boogie boards or lug your bikes along with you on your upcoming trip. To book your stay with Resort Vacation Properties, contact us today.